Thursday, March 26, 2009

What's New At Our House This Week?




Every week brings something new to our home, however, this week there were a few that stood out among others.

Isabella- got a NEW TOOTH for a total of 7! 4 on top and 3 now on the bottom.


Alexys- got a NEW CD for her dance class so she can practice her routines for her dance recital in May. We really look foward to listening to that....... lots!


Ethan- got NEW CLEATS for his NEW SEASON of SOCCER. He is growing so fast and has out-grown his last pair that lasted for a good 2 years. They'll be waiting for Lexy to use them in the fall!


I was trying really hard to think of NEW things for Tony and I but I came up short. Technically, I had something to share but since it isn't official yet, I didn't think that it would be appropriate to share. And no, I'm not pregnant! (I know our neighborhood well enough to know that it crossed your minds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment