Friday, March 27, 2009

10 Blessings I'm Grateful For Right Now...


1- One amazing, generous, helpful, handsome and smart son! Ethan is the best big brother, a hard worker at school and an overall good kid. 
2- Two beautiful, fun-loving and energetic daughters! Lexy will do anything to get you to laugh and smile... Bella just smiles and it makes you smile!!
3- Three birthdays to celebrate in the next three months for my three children! April, May, and June are party months at our house!
4- Four siblings who have taught me everything I need to know in life... whether good or bad! Thanks you guys!
5- Five wonderful years living in a great neighborhood with the most wonderful neighbors!  You guys are awesome!
6- Six years of teaching under my belt! I am grateful that I have my teaching degree to work with these bright little people who will determine the future of the world in which we all live.
7- Seven years of marriage to the most wonderful man in the world! Tony is my best friend and the love of my life. 
8- Eight months until Tony and I hope to go on a vacation without the kids! We are hoping to be able to pull off a vacation to Cancun in October. 
9- Nine more weeks until school is out and I get to start on a very busy and eventful summer vacation! One wedding, one trip to Ohio, one trip to California (in the same week even!), a new nephew will be born, etc...
10- Ten pounds I've lost since the beginning of the year, and another 10 pounds that I hope to lose soon!! (I had a hard time thinking of one for 10, but really, I am proud of myself for this accomplishment!!)

While lying in bed last night, I realized that I had so many things to be grateful for in my life and if I am going to utilize this blog as a journal, I needed to write these things down. Hopefully it will inspire some of you to reflect on those things that you have been blessed with in your life as well. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ali. It's Lisa, from college. I found your blog off Mandi's. It's so fun to see your cute little family. How's life? I tried to comment on Mandi's blog but I can't seem to do it. If you're ever out this way, we are still in L.A. Anyway, it's so fun to find you and get caught up.

    ReplyDelete