Sunday, March 15, 2009

Catchin' Up!

Yes, yes, yes... I am a HUGE slacker! But in my defense I feel like I have a legitimate excuse. Of course my computer has been down for a while but my genius brother, David, took apart our laptop and fixed it! When I got it back... I couldn't find my camera! I couldn't find it for a few weeks so I am trying to catch up. Sorry that it is a month after Valentine's Day, but I needed to post something!

As for our family, we are all doing well. Nothing new or exciting is really going on. Ethan will start soccer soon, Lexy's dance recital is coming up shortly, and my baby Bella is crawling all over the place! I'm including just a few pictures that I have gotten in the last little bit. Now that I have both my computer and my camera back, my goal is to add a new post every Sunday.



This is what you get when your 3 year old decides that she isn't ready for bed! All dressed up like a princess, laying on the stairs because she knows she'll get in trouble if she comes downstairs. Lexy was sent to bed a good hour before we headed upstairs for bed and found her like this.



Family Fun at Skate Express!

Even Bella was able to have some fun as Ethan pushed her in her stroller!

Lexy got tired so she just jumped on her dad's feet for a ride around the rink!



Scooters are aloud on the rink as well. Ethan was proud of himself because he could skate with roller blades.



TUBS of Fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment