Sunday, June 13, 2010

Our Fabulous 5 Year Old


Happy Birthday Lexy!

My Big Girl has turned 5! Lexy was so excited to turn 5 because she knew that it meant she would go to Kindergarten soon. It took a long time for her birthday to get here also because she had to endure Bella's birthday and Ethan's birthday all within about 6 weeks before her birthday. She was in agony waiting for her turn! We love Lexy so much. She has so much personality and enthusiasm.

Lexy learned how to ride a 2 wheeler a couple of months before her birthday. She started to look really silly on that little bike! She does a great job now on the big bike that should last her a while.

Lexy decided to go to the Legacy Center for some swimming for her birthday! The kids had a blast. With their birthday money, the kids bought snorkling gear. It was too cute!



I love this picture. It looks like Lexy is giving me an attitude, talking back to me with the tube in her mouth!! That would be Lexy!!! But really, she was just posing for me.


Being that I am 7 months pregnant, I chose to sit out on the swimming. And for some reason, so did Bella. For the first 2 hours, this was her sitting next to me. When we finally got her in the water, she screamed her head off when it was time to go because she didn't want to get out! Typical 2 year old!




Notice Ethan who can hold his breath entering the water and Lexy who is plugging her nose still. I'm just proud of her for going down by herself when she can't even swim!! Don't worry, Tony was there to grab her!

2 comments: