Saturday, March 27, 2010

Final Score...

Really, it has been FOREVER since I have added anything to this blog. I have been super busy and tired these last few months and have had no energy to work on this. After MANY complaints from friends and family, I decided to add our Christmas pictures (it's only the end of March!) I needed to get them in before Easter next week!!
We have great news to share also... In August, our family will be blessed with a new baby BOY! We just had the ultrasound yesterday and found out that Ethan will no longer be the only boy in the family. He is so excited!! 2boys and 2 girls sounds pretty good to me:))

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! I didnt know you were prego. You are about the same as my sister, April. How exciting.

    That is wonderful 2-2...how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooo Happy for u guys...:() Yeaaa, Ethan!!....

    ReplyDelete