Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer 2009

5 things I LOVE about this summer...

1. Our family got to visit all of my siblings and their families. (Except for my brother Marcus and his family. He's in Iraq and his family is in Texas)
2. Our family got to visit all of Tony's family in Ohio.
3. We got a new cousin/nephew. Baby Trey was born in July. Congrats Sam!
4. Found out that we will be getting a new cousin/nephew in December. Congrats Nicole!
5. Bella started walking! 

5 things I HATE about this summer...

1. Tony's brother Brian had to suffer through 6 weeks of radiation. 
2. Tony's Grandmother passed away.
3. I had to drive by myself with 4 kids to California and back. 
4. I didn't get any projects at home finished.... or started for that matter!
5. It's over!!!!

Yes... school meetings start on Monday. I am ready for consistency, but not for waking up at 6am! 

No comments:

Post a Comment