Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family Pictures 2009... & then some




We were fortunate enough to have a wonderful neighbor take some great family pictures for us that I wanted to share. She did such a great job! The kids could not have been worse, and yet she got some really good ones!
Isabella- 1year

Ethan- 6 years

Alexys- 4 years

It has been a while since I have posted a blog. I really can't give a reason as to why I have been a slacker. The last two weeks really haven't been the greatest in our family (extended family mostly) and I really didn't feel like there was much to be excited about. However, there are a few things worth mentioning. As most of the neighbors have slowly been finding out, the rumors are true... I will be teaching full time kindergarten at the new elementary school starting this fall. It is for sure now and it's an appropriate time to share this fun news. I am grateful that I get to continuing working where my own kids will be going to school. More news that is worth sharing is our recent plans to go to the Bahamas in the fall!!! I am so excited. All of the plans have been made. We are so lucky that Tony's parents offered to fly out here to watch the kids while we enjoy ourselves on this vacation with my best friend Mandi and her husband. Mandi and Josh invited us on a trip to New York a couple years ago, so we thought it would be fun to have them with us on this trip too.

No comments:

Post a Comment