Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I've got a surprise for you...

So, do you notice anything different? Take a good look. Come on, I know you can find it! Here, try the back... anything??? Yes, you've got it. My daughter with the long locks has gone to a bob! Was it by choice you ask.... not quite. Lexy decided to take the sissors to her own hair last night. She is so lucky that we had company over at our house when I saw it.
Really, how can you get mad when her haircut turned out so cute. Thank you April! Just a side note... Lexy and Ethan just had haircuts by April a week ago before our family pictures. I'm glad her hair was long for those. I'll post some of those family pics to show some before and after shots of her hair. Also, to be honest, I wanted to try this with her hair a year ago and Tony talked me out of it. I guess we didn't have much of a choice this time!

1 comment: